Best of June + Intentions for July
June seriously flew by for me! My days were packed, in the best kinds of ways.. time with family, photo shoots, adventures with friends, TRAVEL. I love summertime. That being said, I’m happy to put June behind me and settle into a nice routine in July and August that is hopefully a little less crazy : ) My big goals for July are to relax, exercise and read a lot.. but let’s recap June first!
A Look at June
Top Three Moments:
1. California! It’s impossible to choose just one moment so I’ll pick a few: lunch at Nepenthe in Big Sur, biking over the Golden Gate Bridge and hiking Torrey Pines State Park in San Diego.
2. Celebrating Kelly’s 30th on a Boston Harbor Tour the fam
3. Sunday of Father’s Day, and then celebrating again later that week with Sox tickets and the day off with Dad, courtesy of my boss.
Top Three Posts:
1. Danielle + Peter’s Engagement Shoot (These two are so popular!)
Music, Miles, Looks, Books:
2. Miles: Didn’t keep track of mileage but I’ve been running a lot! Oh how far gone are my days of Garmin stats and time splits..
3. Looks: Stripes, skirts, and more stripes.
4. Books: Didn’t do much new reading this month.. I’ve been re-reading the Harry Potter series because it’s comforting and easy.
Intentions for July
- Try one new thing
- Shoot something for myself once a week
- Move in some way every day, preferably outside.
How was your June? What are your July goals/intentions?